Are you a writer or communications student with a passion for environmental justice in Latin America? AIDA is seeking someone like you to assist our communications team.
- Ability to write articles, newsletters, press releases, and content for social networks.
- Language: Spanish. English desirable.
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to create simple graphic designs i.e. memes, banners, etc.
Due to restrictions from the pandemic, this is a remote internship position.
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED in being an intern or volunteer with us, please contact [email protected] with the subject: “Communications internship” and the following information:
- Your CV
- At least 2 professional references
- A cover letter indicating the expected start date and completion of the internship, your preferred work location—Mexico City, Ensenada, or San Francisco—or preference for remote work, and why you want to work with AIDA.
- A writing sample or no more than two pages.
We only review complete applications submitted with all of the above documentation.
For more information, please write to [email protected].